Applications are invited for the following positions
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow to conduct fMRI and EEG studies on human memory, with a specific focus on individuals with highly superior autobiographical memory.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow to conduct fMRI studies to investigate the effect of cannabinoids on amygdala-hippocampal communication.
Both positions are available starting from January 2022, at the Functional Neuroimaging Lab., IRCCS Santa Lucia, Rome. The positions are renewable up to three years.
Features of a successful candidate:
- PhD in cognitive neuroscience, experimental psychology, or related disciplines;
- Experience with fMRI and/or EEG data analyses;
- Proficiency in programming experiments (e.g., Psychtoolbox, PsychoPy, Presentation);
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical analysis tools (e.g., R, MATLAB, SPSS);
- Ability to properly report, organize and publish research reports;
- Ability to conduct research independently;
- Strong publication record.
To apply for either position, please submit a CV and contact information of two referees to Prof. Valerio Santangelo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Valerio Santangelo, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of "Cognitive Psychology"
& "Functional Neuroimaging",
Dept. of Philosophy, Social Sciences & Education
University of Perugia,
Piazza G. Ermini 1 - 06123 Perugia (Italy)
Functional Neuroimaging Laboratory,
IRCCS Santa Lucia Foundation,
Via Ardeatina 306 - 00179 Rome (Italy)