Bando per il Dottorato Nazionale in AI - 2 Borse sul tema "AI & Società"
L'Università Cattolica di Milano partecipa al Bando per il Dottorato Nazionale in AI con due borse sul tema "AI & Società" ("AI for Society").
Di seguito, titolo, tematiche e le varie informazioni che riguardano le due borse in questione:
1. Analisi critica degli aspetti psicologici ed evolutivi della Robotica Sociale (Critical analysis of the psychological and developmental aspects of Social Robotics)
- Project: The work funded by this scholarship will be carried out at the Research Unit on Theory of Mind, Catholic University of Sacred Heart, Milan, Italy. Within a paradigm of hybrid interactions between humans and social robots, in which behavioral and emotional attunement are fundamental, psychological constructs and cognitive models of trust-based exchanges will be respectively operationalized and implemented. These constructs and models will be based on the link between trust dynamics and Theory of Mind, conceived as the ability to understand and attribute emotional and epistemic mental states to others. The cognitive models will be tested in real-life situations through the lifespan to tailor them to the specific users' needs and to the different contexts of application. This will enable human-centered hybrid interactions between humans and social robots. The candidates'evaluation will consider possible expertise in cognitive/psychological sciences, programming and the design of models of interaction between humans and artificial agents.
- Referente Scientifico: Prof.ssa Antonella Marchetti
2. Analisi critica degli aspetti psicologici e cognitivi dell'intelligenza artificiale(Critical analysis of psychological and cognitive aspects of Artificial Intelligence)
- Project: The work funded by this scholarshiio wll be carriied out at the Humane Technology Lab., Catholic University of Sacred Heart, Milan, Italy. The main goal is to carry out a critical analysis of psychological and cognitive aspects of Artificial Intelligence by exploring the biocognitive basis of Explanable AI and Social AI. Skills required are: i) a good knowledge of the theories and methods of cognitive psychology, and ii) basic skills in Machine Learning and Data Science. An expertise in iii) virtual reality development (UnityVR) will be considered a plus.
- Referente Scientifico: Prof. Giuseppe Riva